4.20.2005

Gun nuts: Maybe Ted Nugent is a master of satire and self mockery. Maybe he's a freakin' nutcase. At the NRA national convention, he told members that they should only associate with other members and that it's their duty to be "hardcore, radical extremists demanding the right to self defense." The AP reports him saying:
"Let's next year sit here and say, 'Holy smokes, the NRA has 40 million members now,'" he said. "No one is allowed at our barbecues unless they are an NRA member. Do that in your life."

..."Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

No comments: